Trust us to partner with your executive team to work through your organizational challenges and opportunities.
Many management consulting firms profess to specialize in healthcare; yet, few of their people have spent their careers in the field. Each BERNARD team consultant belongs to the National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants and their vocation is and has always been in healthcare.
With a passion for innovation and in-depth knowledge of how the healthcare system works, BERNARD is a trusted partner to many mental health, seniors’ care, community health and primary care organizations seeking to have an impact.
If your organization is struggling with clinical, operational and/or organizational inefficiencies; staffing and scheduling; staff and leadership training and retention; client and/or caregiver engagement; or governance, we can help.
- Business Plans
- Clinical Services Plans
- Corporate Strategic Plans
- Health Link & Collaborative Partnership Plans
- Information Management Strategies
- Regional Health System Plans
- Governance Reviews & Frameworks
- Integrated Clinical Program Structure Design
- Leadership & Governance Coaching
- Organizational Reviews
- Project Management Office Design
- Client Flow Analysis & Optimization
- Cost Containment Plans
- Experience-Based Co-Design Facilitation
- Lean Enterprise Technique Redesign
- Operating Plans
- Operational Reviews
- Cost & Utilization Analysis
- Financial Forecasting Tools
- Health Care Funding Models
- Outcome-Based Funding Analysis
- Resource Allocation Models
- Performance Indicators, Scorecards & Dashboards
- Program Evaluation Models
- Program Optimization Plans
- Reporting and Business Intelligence Frameworks
- Clinical Program & Service Inventories
- Health System Utilization Analysis
- Population-Based Service Model Design
- System Capacity Analysis and Plans
- Clinical Pathways
- Condition-Specific Patient & Caregiver Guides
- Health System Navigation Tools
- Health Tool Market Strategies
- Budgeted Staffing Levels & Patterns Development
- Data Sets Analysis and Synthesis (i.e. Overtime, Sick Time, Pertinent Grievances)
- Guideline or Manual Development
- Leadership and Staff Training
- Master Schedule Template Development
- Scheduling Software Build, Customization & Optimization
- Scheduling and Staffing Best Practices
Canadian Mental Health Association Durham
BERNARD completed our operational reviews and co-designing our mental health programs with our senior staff, program staff, clients, and community members. Sheryl did an outstanding job, is an excellent communicator, supportive and dynamic leader. I would highly recommend her services to other professionals.
BERNARD provided excellent service and helped us achieve the Retirement Homes Regulatory Authority standards. I highly recommended Sheryl and her team for those who have difficulty with the RHRA standards. Currently, she is working on a business plan for the expansion of 50 beds at Pleasant Valley Home.
TAIBU Community Health Centre
Sheryl Bernard Wedderburn created a critical path to complete the project in time, within budget and with very successful outcomes. She is extremely professional and reliable and would not only perform her duties within the identified scope of projects but she has gone beyond and provided mentorship and capacity building to the organization.
TASKBI Enterprise Inc.
Bernard is a proven subject matter expert in people development, relationship building, project design and strategy development. Sheryl asks the right questions, provocatively pushes participants beyond their comfort zone to leverage creative and authentic discussions. They impressively take a client’s vision, optimizes their goals and maximizes productivity.
Elqueena Support Services Inc.
I am pleased to recommend Bernard. Sheryl was instrumental in the re-branding of our company, providing executive training, designing our policies and procedures frameworks. We at Elqueena Support Services are eternally grateful for Bernard Consultancy Services.
Sheryl influences positive change at a systemic level while coaching and mentoring at an individual level. Guided by uncompromising ethics and principles with a commitment to excellence, Sheryl has elevated every organization and individual she has touched in a unique and meaningful way.